World Hemp Congress (WHC, August 2015)
Along with Panonia Institute, The Pomurje Herbalist Association and Pomurje Fair we are preparing the largest event considering hemp in Slovenia - World Hemp Congress 2015 (WHC 2015).
This of course is WHC 2015 to which some of the global leading minds in hemp are invited and lots of lectures, workshops, seminars, etc are being included in agenda. The aim of the congress is to promote the importance of hemp in Slovenia and to show all of its potential.
We trust the event will be quite attention-grabbing, succesful and even better than before, partly due to the quality of practical and theoretical knowledge provided. This year The World Hemp Congress will take place in Gornja Radgona, Slovenia during the AGRA FAIR between 22.-27th of August. The main topic of this year's congress will be: Economics in Hemp.
Posted on: 10.12.2014
- Konopko 2017 open lectures on the subject of hemp (10.02.2017)
- KonopKo's first hemp crops purchase (19.11.2015)
- ClimateLaunchPad Finals, Amsterdam (07.09.2015)
- Konopko at AGRA 2015 agricultural fair (22nd – 27th of August) (30.08.2015)
- World Hemp Congress (WHC2015) (19.07.2015)
- ClimateLaunchPad finals: Award goes to Konopko with Hemp Plastic Biogranulate (10.06.2015)
- Hemp food products - Made in Slovenia! (06.05.2015)
- World Hemp Congress (WHC, August 2015) (10.12.2014)