Konopko Co-op becomes a member of EIHA – European Industrial Hemp Association
As you may know, one of the objectives of Konopko Co-op is to link itself to other organizations active in the field of hemp. As of this year we are proud to announce that we have become a member of the European Industrial Hemp Association (EIHA) which connects various viable players associated with hemp production and processing.
Among other points on their agenda, EIHA advocates for better hemp legislature, encourages companies to develop innovative hemp products and actively takes part in the regulation of the use of cannabinoids in healthcare.
As a member of EIHA, Konopko has gained more opportunities for international cooperation once more proving that Konopko is Slovenia’s top organization for hemp production and processing – from hemp farming support, our own production capacities, selling member’s hemp products and developing new hemp products and technologies – Konopko is it.
Posted on: 29.05.2017
- High quality of hemp oil confirmed (10.07.2018)
- Research on the content of cannabinoids and antioxidants in hemp (11.09.2017)
- Purchase of hemp seed, June 2017 (16.06.2017)
- Konopko Co-op becomes a member of EIHA – European Industrial Hemp Association (29.05.2017)
- Konopko 2017 open lectures on the subject of hemp (10.02.2017)
- KonopKo hemp products now available online (07.01.2016)
- KonopKo's first hemp crops purchase (19.11.2015)
- Laboratory testing services for industrial hemp – analyzing for cannabinoids (23.10.2015)
- Hemp your job – Velenje exhibit (28.09.2015)
- ClimateLaunchPad Finals, Amsterdam (07.09.2015)