Purchase of hemp seed, June 2017
Another purchase of fresh hemp seed is going to take place in June of 2017. All Konopko Coop members and some outside producers that have shown an interest in the purchase have received a formal invitation to deliver their products/harvest.
Hemp seed should be delivered in bags of 25 or 50 kilos, the smallest purchase amount being 250 kg. Each producers is required to bring along a filled out form Obr ZK-001.
You are able to find the document containing instructions for farmers further on. There you will find parameters that will finally decide the purchase price of your hemp seed. Advantage is given to members of Konopko Coop and to those that purchased their planting seeds from Konopko.
Posted on: 16.06.2017
- Certified hemp seed for sowing / planting (13.02.2019)
- High quality of hemp oil confirmed (10.07.2018)
- Research on the content of cannabinoids and antioxidants in hemp (11.09.2017)
- Purchase of hemp seed, June 2017 (16.06.2017)
- Konopko Co-op becomes a member of EIHA – European Industrial Hemp Association (29.05.2017)
- Konopko 2017 open lectures on the subject of hemp (10.02.2017)
- KonopKo hemp products now available online (07.01.2016)
- KonopKo's first hemp crops purchase (19.11.2015)
- Laboratory testing services for industrial hemp – analyzing for cannabinoids (23.10.2015)
- Hemp your job – Velenje exhibit (28.09.2015)