Hemp food products - Made in Slovenia!
A WHC working team (Konopko co-op included) was set up together with representatives and experts from the Ministry of Agriculture RS and the Ministry of Health RS, NGOs, businessmen and representatives of Slovenian agriculture and the mutually coordinated emergency proposals to amend the rules on cannabis in Slovenia, which the Minister for Agriculture Mr. Dejan Židan transferred to a professional proofreading.
Amendments to Rules of cannabis, the team WHC also advocated on The Committee on Agriculture, Forestry and Food - problems in the field of production and processing of industrial hemp for food.
On May 5th 2015 National Comitee together with the Minister of Agriculture of Slovenia Mr. Dejan Židan, Mr. Zdravko Počivalšek, Minister of Economic Development and Technology, Minister of Health (Deputy) and the rest of Government of the Republic of Slovenia confirmed the proposal which will now allow Slovenian hemp food products to be processed and sold on the market.
Thanks to all who have contributed to this major progress in Slovenian hemp economy!
Posted on: 06.05.2015
- Konopko 2017 open lectures on the subject of hemp (10.02.2017)
- KonopKo's first hemp crops purchase (19.11.2015)
- ClimateLaunchPad Finals, Amsterdam (07.09.2015)
- Konopko at AGRA 2015 agricultural fair (22nd – 27th of August) (30.08.2015)
- World Hemp Congress (WHC2015) (19.07.2015)
- ClimateLaunchPad finals: Award goes to Konopko with Hemp Plastic Biogranulate (10.06.2015)
- Hemp food products - Made in Slovenia! (06.05.2015)
- World Hemp Congress (WHC, August 2015) (10.12.2014)