Konopko 2017 open lectures on the subject of hemp
As it was in the previous years, Konopko Coop continues to provide open lectures on the subject of hemp. Our target audience are current and future hemp producers, customers, entrepreneurs, students, researchers, fascilitators at a local and national level,...in short, everyone who is interested in learning about all three sides of the medal and who is willing to open their minds to all of the vast possibilities that lie in the usage of hemp.
Dates and locations are as following:
Tuesday 7th of February 2017 – 17:00 at the Faculty for Agriculture and Biosystemic sciences in Hoče, Slovenia;
Saturday, 11th of March 2017 from 14:00-16:30 at the Altermed fair in Celje, Slovenia (in cooperation with ICANNA Institute – the main subject of the lecture being cannabinoids);
Thrusday, 23rd of March 2017, 17:00, GRM Novo mesto, Slovenia;
Saturday, 29th of April 2017, 10:00, The Municipality (main building) of Rogatec, Slovenia;
So far unconfirmed locations:
Biotechnical Center Naklo, Slovenia;
Municipality Hrpelje-Kozina, Slovenia;
...you can always invite us to come to your town :)
The main stress is put on 4-5 subject matters, followed by brief debates taking place within smaller groups. Supporting programme includes tastings and a showcase of practical solutions, products and innovations concerning hemp.
- The potential of hemp, its multipurpose usage and innovative products;
- Hemp – from sowing to harvesting & and overall look at hemp varieties;
- The process of acquiring all needed documentation for growing hemp & subsidies;
- A presentation of Konopko Coop, the advantages of becoming a member, purchase of produce, trade mark and sales.
ADDITIONAL EXPERT SUBJECTS (depending on the location of a particular lecture)
- Farmacological and therapeutic potential of cannabinoids + use in medicine
- The significance of quality and safety control when speaking of hemp food products
- The endocannabinoid system and active ingridients in hemp
- Risks involved in the production and processing of hemp
- Hemp and food
The second part of each event is in the form of round tables, a showcase of products and different tastings (groups are usually formed as food, textile, cosmetics, construction and farming).
Registrations are required for each of the events. Each of the attendees receives, alongside a vast array of knowledge and useful information, a package of hemp tea. For all of this we hope that a contribution of 5 EUR does not seem too high. Also, for all Konopko Coop members, students and professors (those that teach at the school where the lecture takes place) the lectures are free of charge.
Posted on: 10.02.2017
- EU Parliament endorses the increase of THC for industrial hemp (27.10.2020)
- Certified hemp seed for sowing / planting (13.02.2019)
- High quality of hemp oil confirmed (10.07.2018)
- Research on the content of cannabinoids and antioxidants in hemp (11.09.2017)
- Purchase of hemp seed, June 2017 (16.06.2017)
- Konopko Co-op becomes a member of EIHA – European Industrial Hemp Association (29.05.2017)
- Konopko 2017 open lectures on the subject of hemp (10.02.2017)
- KonopKo hemp products now available online (07.01.2016)
- KonopKo's first hemp crops purchase (19.11.2015)
- Laboratory testing services for industrial hemp – analyzing for cannabinoids (23.10.2015)