Laboratory testing services for industrial hemp – analyzing for cannabinoids
In cooperation with the ERICo Institute of Ecological Research we now offer a new type of testing - the testing of raw materials, intermediate products and products made fully or partly from industrial hemp. The basis for establishing an adequate characterisation while still ensuring the quality of hemp / hemp made products is the determination of a wide spectre of cannabinoids; those being:
- delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol - Δ9-THC,
- delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol – Δ8-THC,
- delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid – THC-A,
- cannabidiol – CBD,
- cannabinol – CBN,
- cannabigerol – CBG
Methodology was established on the basis of the latest research in known literature and common understanding of instrumental analysis. Methods used: extraction and separation techniques such as: liquid and gas chromatography along with various detection systems. By obiding ISO/IEC 17025 standards and GMP guidelines we offer and ensure high quality services.
With this new acqusition we now enable Slovenian and other hemp producers the use of quick, efficient and quality analysis services in affordable prices. All, without the unnecessary outbound sample shipping.
Contact: ERICo d.o.o., Koroška cesta 58, SI-3320 Velenje, Slovenia, www.erico.si
Mrs. Klara Orešnik, M.Sc.
Telephone: +386 3 898 1964
Posted on: 23.10.2015
- EU Parliament endorses the increase of THC for industrial hemp (27.10.2020)
- Certified hemp seed for sowing / planting (13.02.2019)
- High quality of hemp oil confirmed (10.07.2018)
- Research on the content of cannabinoids and antioxidants in hemp (11.09.2017)
- Purchase of hemp seed, June 2017 (16.06.2017)
- Konopko Co-op becomes a member of EIHA – European Industrial Hemp Association (29.05.2017)
- Konopko 2017 open lectures on the subject of hemp (10.02.2017)
- KonopKo hemp products now available online (07.01.2016)
- KonopKo's first hemp crops purchase (19.11.2015)
- Laboratory testing services for industrial hemp – analyzing for cannabinoids (23.10.2015)